Agile Software Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects, creates and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. The role requires a good technical background in order to provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation. The successful candidate must be able to apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- 5+ years experience in the IT industry as part of software development teams.
- 3+ years in project management or business analysis.
- Experience with Agile Software Development.
- Thorough understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodology.
- BSc (or better) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in managing mobile projects for iOS or Android.
- Experience with Scrum development methodology.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org