User Interface Designer
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The incumbent will:
- Play a key role in the creation of the user interface for our product.
- Start with ideas, design products and features, architect a technical solution.
- Be an integral member of our team and help shape our future.
A User Interface Designer understands the discipline of defining the structure, organization, navigation, labeling, and indexing of a website. He/she knows that decisions will not only be based upon current best practices, but also on specific case variables such as business goals and strategy, current size of the website and future expansion plans, your audience(s), etc. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Experience years: 5 years (with 3 years minimum in relevant position)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Has the background knowledge of User Interface Architect:
- Innovative approaches to UI design (AJAX, Flex/Actionscript/Flash)
- HCI principles and UI best practices, and incorporating this experience into the concept development process
- Building technology at the crossroads of back-end functionality and front-end design
- Managing cross-browser compatibility issues
- LAMP (PHP, Python, Perl)
You are also someone who:
- Is scary smart and someone we can trust will find the right answers to hard problems you may have never solved before
- Is technically brilliant, versatile, and creative
- Your teammates love working with (you also have friends like you who would love to work with you as we continue to grow)
- Will passionately bust your ass at the prospect of building something that will change the way people invest
- Has valuable experience designing consumer web applications with performance, scalability, stability, and security in mind
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com